Wednesday, August 6, 2014

11 weeks Post Op

Although I'm doing amazing since surgery, the struggle is real right now. I'm at a point where I'm feeling good, I'm returning to work soon, and I'm starting to be able to do more physically (squats, arc trainer, lunges). Even with positive progress I'm starting to get depressed again. I am not necessarily gaining weight but I'm getting bigger around the middle. It's driving me insane bc I can't workout like I normally would. I can do a lot more than what I have been, but it's not enough to see the results I want. So my struggle is, my hip feels good, but I still can't do shit!!!  No running, no cardio more than 15 min, no leg day. I want my ass, legs, and stomach back. Clothes aren't fitting right. This sedentary time frame and lack of eating clean (it's summer let's be real...drinking and cookouts/parties) is catching up with me. I saw this yesterday and it made me feel better (for a minute) 
Just impatiently waiting to be normal 

No comments:

Post a Comment