Tuesday, November 25, 2014

1 year ago today

It has been 1 year since I tore my labrum. All I did was stand up out of a chair and my world changed completely. It's amazing to think 2 days prior I was dancing/twerking on stage at The Buck Naked Band concert for my bday lol. They're a country cover band from Ohio and they're fabulous check them out 😜 

So as of today my right hip is feeling great and getting stronger everyday. My left hip feels pretty good. Hoping it stays on that path and is back to normal. I seriously cannot wait to run again and I can't wait to not be in any pain. 

So as a treat to me I got my hair did today!! I wanted to go blonde and my husband desperately wants me to be blonde but I decided against it. Maybe in the spring/summer when I'm tan. 
So as I sat in my chair the girl that does my hair made a Starbucks run. Since it's my bday tomorrow mine was free. I highly suggest the Chestnut latte. It's sooo good. 

It's not exactly how I envisioned it but I do love it. Wish the lighter parts were a bit brighter but it looks great and I think better in person. 

So now I'm pretty and moving forward with becoming normal 

No comments:

Post a Comment