Thursday, November 13, 2014

It Gets Worse Before It Gets Better

So my friend Matt who had this surgery done about a year ago has told me twice now, "that it gets worse before it gets better". Man he wasn't kidding. You all know that my "good" hip has been giving me some problems, but now my right hip (operated) is kinda bothering me. Not anything I'm worried about it's just sore at times. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just healing still. My main complaint is that both of my legs are so fatigued lately. I'm exhausted. I fought to get through 15 min on the elliptical yesterday and I wasn't even pushing it. I was huffing and puffing and taking so many breaks at therapy today. I'm not used to tiring out. I don't like it. 

My PT performed the graston technique on my left hip today. They are these metal tools that the PT rubs all along your muscles to break up scar tissue and help with blood flow. 
It hurts while they do it depending on how tight your muscles are and sometimes they leave bruises so we shall see. I admit I feel better all ready after PT today. 

I guess I just have to suck it up and stay positive. I'm a fighter and I will come out of this on top 


No comments:

Post a Comment