Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 3

So I got to shower today and take the bandage off. The shower part went way easier than I thought. I do suggest using a shower chair so you can sit. I also had a safety bar installed so I had something to grab onto. Our new shower head detaches too that's a huge plus. 

We took my bandage off and I looked for 5 min for some type of bruise... Nothing. Pretty happy about that. In a lot of pain but of course to me it's tolerable. The Percocets just make me high as a kite but don't take the pain away. 

Yesterday After PT Andy and I went out to eat lunch. That went fine.

I do like the walker better than crutches. I feel so much more stable. I have also got great use out of my reacher/grabber tool. It's nice to help move pillows and blankets 

I hope I get to enjoy the sun today!

1 comment:

  1. You got this Sheen! U come from a long line of strong women, it's in your genes. I day at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete