Wednesday, May 14, 2014

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO????

   It is 8 days until my FAI/ Labral repair surgery and I am freaking out!!! Last night on my way to my car leaving work, I felt a very sharp pain in my left groin....which is supposed to be my good hip. It kinda gave out on me too. I sat in the car and cried. What if my left hip is messed up now too? I can't get both hips fixed at the same time. I won't have time to take off work to get the other hip fixed later. I don't want to go thru a 2nd surgery. I got home hoping it was nothing, but walking in the house and downstairs was very painful. I lost it and starting crying hysterically in the bathroom. Andy came in and found me crying. I just clung to him. "what am I going to do babe?" I just want all of this to be over with. I woke up today and something is definitely going on in there. I will not be going to the gym today like I thought I would be. I'm am lost.

2 comments:

  1. I hate that things went so well for so long and this happened to you. BUT, if Gaga can still have a killer body and do everything she used to do, so can Sheena.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you youreright gaga shall be my new hero

      Delete