Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Day Before

Tomorrow is my surgery and if I thought I was freaking out before, NOW I'm freaking out!! I mean surgery is scary and now I'm stressed out bc the surgeons office just called to tell me my PCP hasn't sent them my pre admission testing papers. Like I want to worry about all of that?!?! 

As I scrolled thru Pinterest (as I always do) I found this, and I think it's time for a new tattoo!! I want to get this on my hip (like hip bone area)   It means, "it's not over and there's something more to come". The arrow adds the factor of "pointing you in the right direction....to keep going" I think it's fabulous !!! 

Next time you hear from me, I will be post op!! 

2 comments:

  1. You're going to do great! You have a positive attitude and most of all, are dedicated! You'll be back with a vengeance! Please let me know if you need anything... I know you have Andy and your mom but I can do laundry, clean, grocery shop. whatever you are in need of. I want to come see you after, let me know when is good. Is it same day surgery?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mello.... I would love for you to come see me. I'll let you know. Yes it's outpatient. Thank goodness. I love you

      Delete